Nikki Boyd: Beautifully Organized in 52 Weeks
A Home Organization Card Deck.
The perfect gift for new homeowners or busy parents, this card deck proves that a beautiful, functional, and organized home is just one-task-per-week away.
Anyone who’s ever tried to organize their home knows one of the hardest things to do is figure out where to begin. Thankfully, this beautiful deck of organization tips and tricks makes the process easy. Created by home organization YouTube star Nikki Boyd, author of Beautifully Organized (more than 170,000 copies sold), this deck gives you one small thing to organize in your home each week of the year.
Examples of weekly tasks include:
- Collecting and sorting the piles of paper clutter
- Decluttering those crazy kitchen drawers
- Organizing your toolbox
- Categorizing your pantry and removing expired food
- Simplifying your medicine cabinet
Check out more of Nikki's books here.
Amanda Carye: Quilt Your Own Adventure
Modern Quilt Blocks and Layouts to Help You Design Your Own Quilt With Confidence.
In this design-it-yourself quilt book, the quilter is in the driver’s seat, empowering you to decide what size, layout, and combinations of blocks you want to use to create your own one-of-a-kind quilt. Unlike a traditional book of quilt patterns, this book does not prescribe a design. Instead, Quilt Your Own Adventure gives you a range of block options that all work together so that you can pick and choose and mix and match those blocks to create your own unique design.
Quilt Your Own Adventure includes:
- 30 modern quilt block designs
- 7 quilt top layout formulas
- 7 patterns that you can follow or use to help inspire your own design
- Additional guidance on how to resize blocks
- Instructions that are easy to follow for beginners and advanced beginners
Wendy Chow: The Quilted Home Handbook
A Guide to Developing Your Quilting Skills Including 15+ Patterns for Items Around Your Home
The Quilted Home Handbook teaches you everything you need to know about how to create stylish, modern quilts for a variety of uses around your home. Each pattern contains easy-to-follow instructions, detailed diagrams and photos, and eye-catching designs. Author Wendy Chow’s signature bold colors options and geometric shapes empower you to create quilts that will stand out and look stunning in a modern home.
The Quilted Home Handbook includes:
- 15+ quilt designs in various sizes and including multiple fabric color idea
- Beginner-friendly content, including everything you need to know to get started
- Detailed instructions with clear diagrams and photos so you can learn quickly and easily
Check out more of Wendy’s books here.
Korie Herold: Our Bucket List Adventures
Plan Your Life Dreams as a Couple and Celebrate Your Favorite Memories.
Whether you dream of a big trip abroad or doing smaller activities together in your own town, use this journal to keep track of all the things you and your partner hope to do one day. Then, once you’ve completed an item on your list, record the date and any thoughts or collective memories you want to celebrate from the special experience.
Inside Our Bucket List Adventures, couples will find:
- Plenty of space for brainstorming and planning your adventures together
- Organized Dividers with Tabs: 7 sections broken up by food category to make it easy to find what you’re looking for
- Motivating prompts to help couples follow through on goals
- Smaller sections to record the restaurants or foods you both want to try, museums and landmarks you want to visit, and other things you want to see or do
- Extra pages to keep photos, ticket stubs, and other items that commemorate your experiences
Check out more of Korie’s books here.