We're glad you're here.
Thank you for your interest in publishing with Paige Tate & Co.
Our submission process is detailed to make sure your work is seen. No need to hunt down emails, mail hard copies, or cross your fingers – everything you need is at your fingertips! Simply follow the steps provided.
We value your time, so please read through all of our submission information before contacting us.
Paige Tate & Co. books exemplify beauty + function, meaning we value content and design equally and believe one shouldn’t be sacrificed for the other. To learn more about Paige Tate & Co. as a brand, please visit our About Us page.
The categories we specialize in are:
Art How-To, Craft, Self-Help, Wellness, Gift Books, Devotionals, Heirloom & Memory Books, New Parent Books, and Children’s Books
Sound like your cup of tea? Read through Our Brand Values to see if Paige Tate & Co. might be a good fit for your brand.
A few things to note
Because we value your time and resources, please note:
We do not accept walk-in or telephone inquiries. Please do not mail Paige Tate & Co. a physical submission. We are not responsible for any lost items or for mailing any items back to the owner.
It may take 3 months to review your submission. We cannot respond to every submission due to the volume of submissions. If you have not heard back from us in 3 months, your submission was not accepted.
Ready to show us what you've got?
Review our submission instructions and submit your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Sincerely, Paige Tate & Co.
Please include the following details in your book proposal deck:
1. A description of the scope and purpose of your book.
2. A detailed outline or table of contents.
3. Describe the market for this book. Who is the intended audience? Why will they be interested? Do you have any connections in this market (press outlets, influencers, industry experts, book buyers, etc.)?
4. Please provide 2-3 comparable books that have already been published. Please give the title, author, ISBN, price and description stating how the book is similar to, or different from, your book idea.
5. Why are you qualified to write this book? Attach your resume and list any other relevant information about yourself.
Important file information: Proposals must be created as a single Word file or PDF document, and keep the file under 5MB or less to ensure delivery. Outside links and downloads may not be opened due to security risks.
• We do not accept walk-in or telephone inquiries. Please do not mail Paige Tate & Co. a physical submission. We are not responsible for any lost items or for mailing any items back to the owner.
• It may take 3 months to review your submission. We cannot respond to every submission due to the volume of submissions. If you have not heard back from us in 3 months, your submission was not accepted.
• Submissions are only accepted via email to email@example.com.