The Organized Home for New Parents
By Ría Safford
If you’re a new parent wondering how to safely set up and organize your house for your baby’s first years, don’t worry: mom of 3 and organizing expert Ría Safford is here to help.
With 3 young kids and a busy small business to run, Ría Safford knows that life as a new parent can often feel like “crazytown bananaland.” That’s why she hunkered down and developed systems to declutter and help new parents across everywhere reduce stress and prepare their homes for their growing families with kids ages 0-2.
In The Organized Home for New Parents, Ría will teach you:
• How to organize your baby or toddler’s spaces
• How to create systems for shared spaces to make activities like breastfeeding and food prep more manageable
• How to prepare for travel, vacation, and life on the go
• Hacks for tackling the growing pile of laundry throughout the week
• How to juggle the important stuff so you can keep track of your family’s schedule
• Tips for bringing peace to your personal spaces
• How to build good habits to regularly reset your spaces as your child grows
The perfect baby shower present or gift for new moms and dads, The Organized Home for New Parents will help you get through this hectic season of life and create a safe, comfortable, and organized home for your growing family.
Buy it with
Take a look inside…
Page through an interactive excerpt of this book to enjoy a preview of its content, design and more.