Modern Watercolor Botanicals
By Sarah Simon
A Creative Workshop in Watercolor, Gouache, & Ink
If you’re looking for a relaxing and stress-relieving pastime, look no further. Watercolor painting is the perfect hobby to pick up if you’re looking for a creative outlet. Let the gentle strokes and graceful designs wash over you as you focus solely on what you’re creating.
Sarah Simon brings all of the information from her sold-out watercolor workshops to one cohesive guide in Modern Watercolor Botanicals. This beginners guide to watercolor includes all of the information you need to get started.
Lessons in Modern Watercolor Botanicals include:
• Instructions for every skill level: beginner, intermediate, and advanced
• Easy-to-follow diagrams, pictures, and instructions
• Each lesson builds upon skills learned in the previous lessons
• 15 pieces of traceable artwork to paint, no drawing experience required!
• Lessons that promote focus and mindfulness and help you reduce stress through the enjoyment of the artistic process
• All you need to know to create frame-worthy masterpieces and thoughtful gifts
• Prompts, challenges, and ideas to take your creativity to the next level
Find your calm in watercolor painting all of your favorite botanicals.