Forget You Not
A thoughtful and beautiful journal for processing grief and remembering your loved one—including guided writing prompts, creative mindfulness exercises, and space for preserving photos
When a loved one passes away, the most common response from well-meaning friends and family is “there are no words.” But processing our feelings and journaling our thoughts can, in fact, help us heal. As an internationally recognized calligrapher and watercolor artist who lost her father at the age of 13, writing and art have influenced Brittany DeSantis’s entire life for the better.
Through a beautifully painted and guided keepsake journal, readers will be encouraged to use their words to reflect on and honor those who have passed with the following activities and sections:
• Repetitive writing exercises that help alleviate anxiety and overwhelm
• Thoughtful prompts to commemorate, celebrate, and cherish those who have passed
• Pages for attaching photographs, keepsakes, cards, and mementos
• Space for reflection and letters to loved ones
• Hand-painted quotes and words of wisdom that can be bookmarked or perforated to remove and frame
While this book is not a substitution for therapy or mental health advice for anyone coping with the stages of grief, it is a thoughtful journal to help people heal after loss and commemorate their loved ones.
If you or someone you know has lost a loved one, Forget You Not is a beautiful heirloom gift that replaces the standard "I have no words" with "Here's how to find yours and remember theirs."
Buy it with
Take a look inside…
Page through an interactive excerpt of this book to enjoy a preview of its content, design and more.