Modern Watercolor Botanicals
By Sarah Simon
A Creative Workshop in Watercolor, Gouache, & Ink
Unwind and get creative as you learn all about watercolor painting–one of the fastest-growing activities for everyday adults who are looking for a hobby to easily relax and relieve stress!
Modern Watercolor Botanicals is a comprehensive guide for all skill levels–beginner to advanced–that teaches everything you need to know about watercolor using easy-to-follow diagrams, pictures, and instructions. Learn how to paint and advance your skills using pieces of beautiful, traceable artwork, including detailed wildflowers, shade tropical leaves, eucalyptus wreaths, and more.
Lessons in Modern Watercolor Botanicals include:
• Instructions for every skill level: beginner, intermediate, and advanced
• Easy-to-follow diagrams, pictures, and instructions
• Each lesson builds upon skills learned in the previous lessons
• 15 pieces of traceable artwork to paint, no drawing experience required!
• Lessons that promote focus and mindfulness and help you reduce stress through the enjoyment of the artistic process
• All you need to know to create frame-worthy masterpieces and thoughtful gifts
• Prompts, challenges, and ideas to take your creativity to the next level
Buy it with
Take a look inside…
Page through an interactive excerpt of this book to enjoy a preview of its content, design and more.